Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beach Volleyball Court

Ralph - junction pit in Salento NO CALL FOR HIM ... There is no more 'special appeal

17/11/2010: POOR RALPH ... thrown in a cold box of a kennel of Salento mercilessly. He had been abandoned in the spring to the streets of a village in the province. Lecce, where he has really struggled to survive, to get used to the daily dangers, insensitivity of people who felt offended by its presence near the church or the bar. It 's so that one day the dog catcher came and Ralph was the first shot to fall asleep and then loaded like a sack of potatoes in a van. Found himself when he wakes up in a shabby box, all alone and scared. From that daily had no peace ... so much suffering imprisonment, banging his face on the cage and crying constantly. Poor Ralph ... Let us help you get out of that place, help me to find a family that actually has a garden where he can run and play. Ralph is a cross of pittbull, about 2 years old, good with people, but a bit 'dominant males. Taken throughout Italy, by persons knowingly involved. It requires the signature of the form of foster care and pre and post adoption. Vaccinated and microchipped. SE C'E 'UNLUCKY DOG, THIS' RALPH ... NO CALL FOR HIM. NO INTEREST. DID struggle to survive after being abandoned ... Then slam in a kennel Of Salento (AND WE DO NOT hard to imagine its conditions of life) and weeping desperately his loneliness. I ask everyone to publicly anywhere. GIVE A HAND IN THIS SMALL TO LEAVING THEM IN !!!!!!

09/03/2011: SAD UPDATE: Ralph flew over the bridge , Ralph has left this earth petty and unjust ... Ralph was first betrayed by the man and then was consumed by the disease ... poor darling, you got me in the heart from the first day that I meet your gaze, behind bars in a box kennel, looking at me and called me and each time I stroked her head shook with joy. I hit your strength while your being tender. I promised a family and I was almost able to give it to you ... After almost a year that I'm trying, right now a "mom" was ready to welcome you into his house and you have stopped fighting, you gave up, destroyed by the lightness and superficiality was not to be Ralph ... did not deserve this end ugly ... I had to save ... you had to do more ... cuddles and caresses were the last of yesterday that you will receive and if I had known I would have brought out with me ... on the lawn ... there would have marked your flight, my arms ... but have not had anything of all this, even at the end. Ralph Forgive me, forgive me if I could not save before ... Now run my little one, run and never stop ... I will always carry within me your eyes, your being ... and above all the pain I'm feeling right now ... Ralph goodbye ... Poor Ralph ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment