Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Is The Cheapest Way To Have Straight Teeth

Lucia - amstaff elderly in Naples ADOPTION OF THE HEART

10/02/2011: This old dog looking for adoption. February 8 hours ago found in Quarto (Na) frightened in a park with his head in the bushes. Does not fully understand, but I do not know how old is old. The hind legs nn hold at times but good food. I helped to find accommodation for the last years of his life? An attempt is stalled or adoption. Throughout Italy. Animals of the real ones, not those who speak only. Soon the harbor from the vet and you upgrade. Not I still had time, I will succeed on Saturday. The pit bull, I would say is an American staffordshire is here with me. In the door of my house there is a long balcony and she's in here. I closed the gate open but even if she goes away nn. How pretty and docile. It 's very good, old, I almost can not see, cataracts, has the hind legs a bit' going badly, sometimes holding nn. The girl who called me yesterday, Pina, gave me a cover for her, I put a cot as well as those that do not touch the ground, water and food, is here, he's fine. She stays here until you find something better.

Info and adoption: Sonia ‎366.3663497

0 comments:

Post a Comment