Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skin Tag On Dog Stomach

Loco - male pit bull to find the Pordenone Urgent

10/03/2011: About 6 years ago I rescued a pitbull mistreatment by his master gave him no food and they beat me every day then they are taken with me and slowly the dog is back on meat and started rifidarsi man but unfortunately I already had a female pit bull that has never accepted and often biting so when a friend of mine (5 years ago) gave the desire to take it if I was happy, finally Loco this is his name, would have the serenity that you deserve ... now he moved abroad and can not take it with you considering the restrictions of this type dogs ... x has already suffered so much now needs a home that is final! Loco is sweet, is 9 years old, does not pull on the leash, loves children, is selective with other dogs ... in the sense that not all be 'agreement but it is a gregarious and has a terrible need of affettto ... I'm here for him by phone this morning and nothing ... hopefully good ... die in a shelter.

Contact: Sarah 320.0932436 - mail: sarahnadin38@yahoo.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment